Wednesday 18 December 2019

10 Foods To Bring On A Sea Voyage

The summer holidays have already started at Awahono School. So I though I might start getting into the routine of doing a Summer Learning Journey post everyday. I have completed the Day 1 Week 1 Activity 1 for year 6-8. The thing I found hard while doing this post was trying to find food that lasts long because if you picked the wrong one you could starve. But I loved how we got to pick what foods WE wanted to eat. I love the topic of the Summer Learning Journey because I love learning about the history of the world and the people on it. Here is my blog post on 10 Foods To Bring On A Sea Voyage.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie
    Great work on this activity. I like your layout. Can you please check your links because they are not working.
    Keep up the great work
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great comment, Molly. I have a look at those links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay Sophie, I think there only not working because when you embedded them they never save the links.
      Molly

      Delete
  3. Kia ora Sophie,

    My name is Beren. I am a blog commenter from Auckland and I will be replying to your blog posts over the summer. I am really looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know more about you.

    Fantastic work on your first blog post. I can see you put a lot of time and effort into researching different foods and designing your post with colour, text, and pictures, very nice! With apples, nuts, eggs, and dried fruits, I think you will have a very nutritious diet that will also last the trip! I love honey too, I usually have honey on toast daily for an afternoon snack.

    If you went on this voyage, what do you think you would miss the most? I would find it hard being away from my friends and family, especially without the internet, it’s hard to imagine right?

    Well done on creating this blog post, I am looking forward to reading your future posts :)

    Beren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the awesome comment, Beren. I think I would miss my family most! I could not live without technology either!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.