Thursday 21 February 2019

What Kind Of Shoes Does Room 5 Wear?

In Room 5 we have been learning more about Statistics. First we had to learn about the cycle of inquiry, the order was ask a question, get the data, organise it, analyse the data and then answer the question and you might even have to go through that again if you come up with another question. We had to make up a question to ask a class or a few classes and they gave us the data we needed. So then we had to make a google sheets chart to show our findings and data. After that we had to analyse the data and write down what we found out. My question is answered! Here it is!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie, it's Tahlia here I really like your post you sent on statistics because you described what the most common one is compared to the least common one. Maybe next time you could say why you think this happened. But overall this is such a good statistics maths problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the cool comment, Tahlia. I don't really get what you meant when you asked me, to write why I think this happened next time?

      Delete
  2. Hi Sophie I'm Solly from, well, your school. I like how you coloured the background black and the up front stuff blue. Maybe next time you could make the types of foot ware bigger (it's a bit hard to read). Keep up the great work :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the awesome comment, Solly. Yeah, I guess I could have made that change and I don't think I can read the shoe titles that good either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sophie, Hannah here. I like your post about what room 5 wears. Maybe next time you can make the writing a bit bigger for people to read because I could barely read your writing. What other questions do you want to ask the class?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the awesome comment, Hannah. I haven't really thought up anymore questions for the class but I could have done more. The writing was really little so I will definitely have to fix that up next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Sophie I like it but its cool cool cool cool

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.