Tuesday 31 December 2019

Mental Health

Here is another Summer Learning Journey post for Day 4 Week 3 Activity 3 year 6-8. For this task I was told to make a post about mental health. When I was making this I tried to use phrases that helped people that have problems. I tried to spruce it up a bit by making the title and background colourful and I also used pictures to nominate what I was talking about. What I found hard while making this post was trying to find good phrases. Here is my post about mental health!

3 comments:

  1. Morena Sophie,

    What a thoughtful and caring mental health poster. These are some great phrases for supporting others when they are struggling with their mental health.

    I love how you have used colour to make this post bright and optimistic too!

    Did you know that some studies estimate as high as 1 in 3 people will suffer from depression at some point in their lives? That is a lot of people! Sometimes the hardest thing for mental health sufferers can be asking for help. So it is important that we provide love, patience, and understanding to all people who are struggling.

    Great work on another blog post Sophie, I am very impressed :)

    Beren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice comment, Beren WOW, I never knew there would be that much suffering from Mental Health!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophie, Hannah here. I like your post. Cool mental health phrases. From Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.