Wednesday 15 April 2020

My Feelings

During the New Zealand Lockdown we have been assigned some work to do. For writing we have been told to watch a video called In My Heart written by Jo Witek, and then we had to make a piece of writing that is about how you are feeling right now. What I found hard while making this post was trying to find different rhyming words. Here is my post about My Feelings. Happy Blogging, Stay Safe!


My Feelings

I feel a lot of different feelings… some that are good and some that are bad.
Sometimes I feel sad and sometimes I feel mad. Sometimes I feel happy
while other times I feel angry. Sometimes I feel lonely while I look up at the
sky, hoping that one day I wouldn’t be so shy. While others are proud, I feel
as if I don’t fit in with the crowd. We all have different feelings at different times
and that’s one of the best things in life!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie
    I really like how honest you are in your poem. I think most people have felt most of these feelings during this time, I know I sure have. I hope you are doing ok and keep up the great writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great comment, Mrs C! Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophie
    What a very thoughtful piece of writing you have shared with us all. I can see your feelings are very mixed at the moment and that is fair enough given the situation of having to stay in our bubbles. Those others in our bubbles can help us when we aren't feeling the best with extra hugs or chats so that is one special thing.
    Oh, I love that book! Lochlan and I have a copy of it that we read together. A great way to learn about feelings and that all kinds of feelings are ok. It is a tricky time for our feelings at the moment thats for sure. I look forward to hearing how you are feeling once we get back to school.
    Mrs Ealam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the awesome comment, Mrs Ealam! It will be great to go back to school.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.