Tuesday 24 March 2020

Wanted Bus Driver

As you know all the schools around New Zealand are closed or are closing including Awahono due to Covid-19, so we have some school work to do at home. One of the tasks for reading in Room 6 was to create a wanted poster for one of the characters in your reading book. My book is called The Ghost Horse Of Meadow  Green by Annie Louise MacDonald. My character for the wanted poster is THE BUS DRIVER! While making this post I found it hard to use lots of descriptive words because the author did not use many to describe the character. Here is my post about a WANTED Bus Driver. Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful visual you have created Soph. I see that you really had to dig through the book to find information on this character. Youve done a fantastic job. What is your opinion on this book? Do you like it? If so why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the good comment, Miss Wilson! I love it because it is so mysterious and it makes me want to read on after a cliffhanger.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.