Friday 27 March 2020

Persuasive Writing About England

This is probably going to be my last post because our schools holidays have been brought up to next week. For this task we had to pick a card and then write whats on it. My one was about this lady trying to persuade her friend that her going England to live there is good idea. While making this post I found it hard to find a good question to start the introduction with. Here is my post about England. Happy Blogging!


Going to England
Did you know that England has double decker red buses? I would love to
have a ride on one of them! So here are three reasons why me going to
England is a good idea.

Education
Did you know that the UK education is amongst the best in the world?
It’s one of the best places to get education! It would be great to go to
university there!  I could learn lots of new things like English culture and
what they used to do in the olden days. There might even be subjects about
the bombing of World War 1 and 2!


Good Work
Did you know that the UK has longer paid holidays and has attracted
lots of migrants from other countries to work there? I could come and see
you more often and still get paid! I would also never get sick because if I
worked I would get FREE healthcare. My workmates would be very friendly
too. I would also love to learn how they make newspapers if I got a job as a
newspaper writer.

Landscape
Did you know that there are more than 1,500 castles in England? Crazy aye!
How I would love to see them. England is also one of the most beautiful
countries in the whole world! Did you know that Robin Hood originated there!
They even have a bay named after him. It's a picturesque country with all
its multicoloured hills and glass blue lakes!

England sounds great. Right? So why would I now want to go. I could get
a great education, good work and the landscape is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.