Thursday 26 March 2020

Persuasive Writing About Teddy Bear

This is New Zealand's first of day of lock down and its going great! For this task I was told to pick a card and write whats on it. My card was about a kid who is trying to persuade her Mum to keep a teddy that's really old. While making this post I found it hard to think of ideas for paragraphs. Here is my post of Persuasive Writing About Teddy Bear. Happy Blogging!


Teddy Bear
We have had this teddy for generations! Do you just want to end that
resemblance to our ancestors? I hope not. So here are three reasons
why we must keep this teddy!


Collectable
Do you know that this teddy could be a collectable in 20 years?
I bet no one else has a teddy from the 19th century! If we kept it for
20 more years we could get some money when we sell him. Maybe
$100- $200 for just one little teddy! We could be rich.


Reminder of Childhood
Your childhood is a crucial part of growing up so why not keep
this teddy to remember all those good times! Who knows, something
that you learnt then could be helpful now. One little teddy could make
you remember the highlight of your life!


Last Teddy Lasting
Why did you make me throw out all my teddies? Now I only have one
but you don’t think he’s special! The last one, the last teddy from our
ancestors and you just want to get rid of him. I’ve had him my whole life…
When I was born he sat beside me on my hospital bed, when I was a
toddler I used him for something to chew on, when I was five I brought
him to school on the first day to get me through it and now after all that
I still love him!



That teddy, the teddy that you want to throw out gives me courage,
hope and kindness. Why would you want to get rid of him if he could
be a collectable one day, is a reminder of our childhood and he’s the
last one left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.