Wednesday 25 March 2020

ABC Jobs

Our teacher set us a challenge to finish today. I had to write A-Z down a google doc and then I had to write jobs that start with each letter. After that I picked three different jobs that I liked and then I had to research them and write down why I liked the job, how much do people get paid for doing this job and what qualifications do you need to get the job. For my jobs I picked a Vet, an Inventor and a Spy. What I found hard while making this post was getting the right research. Here is my post about ABC Jobs!


Vets
One to three year experienced vets get paid an average of $58,000 per year and vets with three to five years experience get paid an average of $76,000 per year. To become a vet must complete a Bachelor of Veterinary Science, have an annual practising certificate and they have to be registered with the Veterinary Council of New Zealand. I would love to have this job because I love helping/working with animals.

Spies
Spies make $62,556- $103,639 per year. If you want to become a spy you need to not get in trouble with law, make sure you're physically fit, go to university and have good education, be ready to travel, get a bachelor's degree from a university, get a driver's license and you need to be a citizen. It would be cool to be a spy because you would be able to save peoples lives and go on missions.

Inventors
If you're an inventor you can’t really put a price on
what you discover or make because who knows
what could happen. You don't have to have a degree,
qualification or basically anything to become an inventor.
YOU JUST NEED A WILD IMAGINATION! I would love to
be an inventor because it would be great to discover
something new and help people with my inventions.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Soph these are all wonderful jobs. You have put a lot of thought into them. I would love to see the other jobs you came up with. Perhaps you could show mw when we get back to school, or you could email them through. Out of these 3 jobs what would be your favourite? What job do you think you want to have when you get older?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great comment, Miss Wilson! I think I would pick to be a vet because I am not scared of doing operations or anything like that. I will email them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.