Monday 29 April 2019

48 Hours

In the Autumn holidays we had to do the learn, create, share challenge and our task was to make a book review. We had to choose a book that we finished in the holidays and liked to read to reread. My book was called 48 Hours The Medusa Curse by Gabrielle Lord. The success criteria was to add an illustration, the title of the book, written correctly, the author of the book, written correctly, I have used descriptive language to help engage the reader, a brief description of what the book is about and to post it on my blog. Please tell me if I have used all of my success criteria! Here is my 48 Hours book review!

9 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sophie I really like your distributions about the book you were reading.It has lots a of detail and the main charters.

    Maybe next don't have your back ground in red and black its really hard to read.
    from capri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the awesome comment, Capri. I tried to make the background the colours of the book so maybe I should have just have used the readable ones.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sophie, I do believe you have met all the success criteria for your book review. I like that you have explained in your own words about this book. It sounds exciting to read.
    Mrs Hahn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nice comment, Mrs Hahn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW SOPHIE THIS BOOK SHOUNDS AMAZING KEPP UP THE AMAZING WORK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, for the enthusiastic comment, Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Sophie you did a really fantastic job ka pai

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kia Ora my name is Asfan and I am from Owairaka District School I like your blog post about 48 hours it was amazing The detectives and the lost computer. But one thing if you do any magical book it will better than this but it is nice. What is your favourite book?
    Blog you later,
    Asfan.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.