Wednesday 25 March 2020

Diary Entry

This is my second day away from school and I am really starting to miss it. For this reading activity I had to imagine I was one of the characters in my book and then I had to write a diary entry, including how the character felt and what they did that day. My book is called The Ghost Horse of Meadow Green by Anne Louise MacDonald. While making this post I found it hard to imagine that I was the character. Here is my post on a Diary Entry!


Dear Diary,


Life is so hard these days. I get bullied at school
and I don’t have a single friend.
But that does not stop me from seeing
that beautiful black horse at Maclean's farm.
I’ve never seen it since that bus ride home.
I have been trying to make a plan about how to
go and see it but I had no luck. Thinking is
hard when the kids on the bus are so loud
but thankfully today they have not put any
cheese and crackers in my hair. Slug is
only a few rows up from my seat and every
once in a while I see him turning his head
towards the back of the bus but then luckily
his friends start to talk to him.
Hopefully Gramma-Lou gets her soon.


Your Sincerely 

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.