Friday 27 March 2020

Challenge 2.0

I guess that was not my last post, huh. For a fun challenge for our class you had to get three pieces of paper and a pencil then you had to blindfold yourself and draw a self portrait, something in your house and something of your choice. I drew a self portrait, computer and rabbit ( they were what I was TRYING to draw anyway!) After that we had to colour them in and put pictures of the drawings on to our blog. While drawing I found it hard to make lines join up. Here is my post about Challenge 2.0!

2 comments:

  1. Those drawings are awesome Sophie! Your rabbit and self portrait came out really well. But that computer is a tricky one to draw! Did you see the drawings myself and my boys did on our hangout? We didn't get around to colouring them in, but at least we had a go (with lots of laughing about the end results!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great comment, Julie! Yeah, I saw them and they were really cool. That was a great challenge, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.