Thursday 26 August 2021

Describing A Picture

One of the writing activities over the last few days was to write a 100 word segment about a picture. We used a site called Pobble 365 to find a picture. I found it pretty hard to find the right words to add to my writing and to get exactly 100 words.

Animal Town


In a flurry of feathers and a clatter of hooves an absurd

monstrosity whizzed past my doorstep. Could it have

been a herd of animals, in a car, driving down the

street? It was. The wheels squeaked and the engine

grunted as the car started to propel itself up a hill.

The reeve of the accelerator drowned out all other

noise and it came to a halt midway. I held my

breath. The squawks and roars coming from

the car got louder as it started rolling down

the hill, gaining speed at an alarming rate.

Heading straight for my house…


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.