Sunday 11 April 2021

Warsaw

Have you ever heard of a place named Warsaw? If you haven't that fine because you are going to be a whizz at it once you read or see my post. During the reading block in Room 6 our reading group had to read this book called Hanna, My Holocaust Story by Goldie Alexander. While reading the book with the teacher we had to research many things that had to do with the book. One of our tasks was to research Warsaw and find out about a ghetto there in World War two and then we had to make a google drawing about what we found out about the city.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie, I like how your post has lots of information about Warsaw I can see that you have put lots of effort into researching Warsaw. I also like how you have a picture and that your post is colourful.
    Keep up the great work. From Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie I like how you have lots of information I can see you have put lots of effort into researching Warsaw. I also like how you have made your post bright and colourful.Keep up the great work from Amelia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.