Friday 26 February 2021

The House Boat

Right now at Awahono School there is a competition going on between the two senior classrooms. Room 5 and 6 have all made boats and we are going to see what ones float for the longest and who's boat sinks. I participated in this and made a boat myself. My boat is basically made out of wood, card board and paper. I was going for the Titanic look but I didn't have time to finish it and one of my friends reminded me that it sunk ( hopefully that doesn't happen to my boat!) I found this activity fun because there were heaps of material to choose from and you could make anything as long as it floated. The only thing I struggled with was ideas at the start, but I got there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.