Tuesday 12 May 2020

What's Out My Window

If you look out the window, do you see bustling streets full of cars? Or a fantastic view of beautiful mountains? For this task, we had to write a descriptive paragraph about what we see out our window. What I found hard while making this post was trying to find good things to describe. Here is my post about What's Out My Window!



What’s Out My Window

I can see two broken, brown bird nests up high in the leafless, plum tree
who had given in to Autumn. Tall, thin pine trees are all bunched up in the
distance. A noisy green tractor bumping its way along the uneven gravel
is like a dragon going to war. Cows of different sizes mooing in unison,
hungry for their next meal of cleanly cut silage. Growing impatient they stride
over to the rotten fence watching the huge tractor transport the food closer
and closer. Behind the restless cattle are enormous mountains that vary in
sizes and shapes all topped off with prickly shrub sprawled out evenly
across the muddy surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.