Friday 5 May 2017

I am...

We are learning to describe in a poem.  I wrote a poem about myself and we followed a structure.
Please let me know if you like my poem. I hope you like it.


I am
I am the sister who argues with my brother all day at home.                 
I am the daughter who loves playing netball with Mum outside at home.
I am the singer who listens to Katy Perry songs on my phone with headphones all day.
I am the swimmer who won four races at swimming sports.
I am the touch player who is always at touch practice when it’s on at School.
I am the Ripper Rugby player who always rips the tag off the other player at touch practice.
I am the artist who can draw really good monsters on paper at home.
I am the biker who can bike up high hills on bike tracks at Nelson Creek.
I am the farm worker who has a pet bull down the road in a paddock with lots of other calves.
I am the animal lover who loves taking Sandy the German Shepherd for a walk down the farm at home.
I am the painter who paints with yellow, green, pink and red paint at home.
I am the reader who has read nearly all the Thea Stilton books from my book case at home.
I am the slave who has to do everything Mum says at home.
I am the grandaughter who loves to spend time with Grandad at his house in Christchurch.  
I am the person who helps everyone at school and at home.

I am Sophie

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your poem Sophie. I like that you do as your Mums says. Maybe next time don't use your full name.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.