Monday 6 January 2020

My Diary

Here is another Summer Learning Journey post for Day 1 Week 4 Activity 3 year 6-8. For this task I was told to write a story of what happened today and it could be real or fictional. My story is fictional. What I found hard while making this post was trying to figure out if I wanted to make my writing fact or fiction. Here is my post about My Diary.


Dear Diary,

The most extraordinary thing happened today! I was watching the news when the breaking news sign came onto the screen. “Global Warming and Climate Change have been executed.” I WAS SO HAPPY! After all the fires in Australia I thought New Zealand would get some storms or something but I was wrong. I kept watching the news and it said within the next few days rain would start falling in Australia and hopefully the fires would be put out. All the people who have lost everything will be able to rebuild! A dream come true.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie

    This is an awesome diary entry! Imagine if that was true, how good would that be.
    I get very sad each time I watch something more about the bush fires in Australia. I can't even imagine how tragic it must be for all of those people. And the poor animals that have died and are injured.
    There are so many stories about people saving koalas which is awesome, but still sad.
    I really would like to see your vision of you diary entry come true.
    I hope they can get all those fires out soon so that the people that live there can start to re build their homes and lives.

    Great that you thought of this Sophie, it shows a lot about your caring nature.
    Well done

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for fantastic comment, Allie! I feel really sad for the wild animals because they have nowhere to go after going to the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophie, Hannah here. I like your post of your diary entry. I s this real or is it fake because I don't watch the news? but if it is real who coo is that. From Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fantastic comment, Hannah! It was fake because the fires of still tearing through homes and bush in AUS and we are still trying to fight global warming.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.