Monday 6 September 2021

Bubble Writing

 One of the tasks for writing last week was to create a little blurb about each person in your bubble. They could include interesting facts, bad habits and special skills. I found it quite hard to think of special abilities for everyone and to not make my writing sound boring. But it was fun writing about some of my family's quirky traits!


My Dad

Who’s that snoring on the couch? That's my Dad! He despises of the 1.pm government conference, is known for the classic saying “ I got news for you and it’s all bad,” and does not clean up after himself! But even though he is a brain box in maths and general knowledge my dad really needs to grow up when it comes to playing a farming game on the I-pad called Hay Day!


My Mum

Who’s that cooking up a storm in the kitchen? That's my Mum! Creating songs that she thinks are just as good as Billie Jean (not,) feeds calves twice a day and cleans the house 24/7. Mum loves to embarrass my brother and I a lot, is an ace at organising things and is always getting around to doing gardening. She also obviously doesn’t know that a shower is a time to jam to your favourite songs for 30 mins and not to wash your hair.


My Brother

“ He’s on me, he’s on me,” is all I hear when I walk past the office and immediately I know my brother is playing his beloved war game on the PS4. He loves to call and treat his dog like a puppy even though it is already one year old, loves chocolate and manages to talk rubbish 24/7. He is also a pro at farming and maths but has a revolting taste in music. He listens to songs that are older than him, that are the 60s, 70s and 80s! 




1 comment:

  1. HI Sophie, This is Isabel from st Patricks school all that stuff about your brother is sooo true. Your really good at writing and your write shower time is for singing and jamming to songs. great post Sophie!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.