Wednesday 3 June 2020

Bird Feeder

Back in the classroom! YAY! One of the homework assignments for this week was to look up bird feeders. Then we had to make the ones we liked. I made one out of a log lying around. First, my Dad cut a hole in the log big enough for a bird to fit in with a chainsaw, so it looked a bit like a canoe. Then I drilled in the wooden sides on it. We spread some bread around inside but haven't had any luck with the birds. Does anyone know what kind of food, birds like best? Comment suggestions below. Here are some pictures of my bird feeder! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Soph,

    This is awesome you have completely thought outside of the box for this. I am very impressed. What inspired you to do this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the cool comment, Miss Wilson! When I was looking for ideas on the web I found this one and I though it would be big enough and good for the fantails at our place and the pigeons can't get in either.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.