Friday 9 March 2018

Cycling

On Thursday Room 5 and the year 4's had to bring our bikes to school because Constable Joss was coming. Constable Joss came to our school to tell us about safe cycling. Room 5 had to describe what we did in present tense. This my writing.




Cycling


It feels like I’ve been waiting forever, and finally this queue is moving. I’m going up the jump, will I make it or will I fall off the monster sized ramp? I am so scared. “Weee that is really fun.” I laugh as I make the jump.


There are lots of obstacles, some go up and down and some are really bumpy.  The brown rickety ladder is the most fun because I go up and down. It is really exciting going up the ramp because I go really fast.


The sound is banging into my ears, because both of the planks are slamming onto the hard rock concrete. Everybody is squeaking their bells, and all different sounds came out, it was like they are all in a band.


I think the cycling is really fun and helpful. The obstacles are the most fun and the queue is quite slow. I think the cycling is the most fun I’ve had at school.


Picture Page





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.