Wednesday 5 September 2018

El Gregoe

Today El Gregoe the magician and ventriloquist, came to Awahono school. He did tricks like putting his hand through a mirror and bringing a long ladder out of his small suitcase. El Gregoe came to our school to tell us about bullying and there were five words about how to ignore a bully and how to stand up to them. They were respect, trustworthy, helpful, responsible and caring. All of the words were put on the long ladder. There was also a word that was about how to stand up to a bully, which was the word WITS. The W stands for walk away, the I stands for ignore, T stands for talk to someone and S stands for stop. My favourite magic trick was the one when he blew up a balloon and popped it and a dove came out. I learned about the five words for how to stand up against bullies and I learned about what the letters in WITS stand for. El Gregoe did lots of cool illusions and here are a two pictures of the El Gregoe visit.
                                                                                             

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie, Haylee here I have seen El Gregoe before at my old school. But this time I wasn't there. He is cool and interesting to watch. Maybe next time you can come and see my blog. From Haylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment, Haylee. I'll try to have a look at your blog.

      Delete
  2. Hi, it's Tahlia here from Awahono School I really like your post on when El Gregoe came to school because you said what El Gregoe did when he came to school and what tricks you liked the most. From Tahlia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the helpful comment, Tahlia. What was your favourite trick?

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.