Thursday 17 May 2018

What Is Red

We are learning how to use images to create a poem. We had to pick a colour to describe. Haylee and I picked red to describe. Here is our poem


What is RED? Red is spicy hot radish, Dark red, bright red, light red, any red.
Red is blood from a vampires teeth. A rooster creeping through the yard. Ripped up red paper. Crumbly crunching leaves. A rose, red, ripe, apple tumbling. Red is the sound of devil’s calling. A raspberry yum yum. Red is mouthwatering, hot, red peppers. Squishy sweet tomatoes. A colour from a rainbow. Red is one of the most dramatic colours. My face goes red when I am angry. Red is thunder and the lightning. Red is my heart.

Related image

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie my name is Jia from Waikowhai Primary school. I really liked how you used the word dramatic. You reminded me of my mom cause her name is also Sofi but spelled differently. Have you thought about what else outdoors could be red. If you want to check out my blog go to http://wpsjiam.blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the thoughtful blog comment. I will go on your blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophie
    It's Mia here form room six, I love your poem! My favorite part Is 'a roster creeping through the yard'. I hope to see more amazing work form you.
    Kind regards
    Mia

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.