Friday 27 July 2018

Fraction Art

In room 5 we have been learning how to make fraction art. There were halves, quarters,eighths and sixteenths. First we had to get three different coloured pieces of paper. After that we had to draw circles around foam circles and then cut them out. Then we had to fold the circles into halves, quarters, eighths and sixteenths and cut them all out. Last of all, we had to make sea creatures out of all the fractions and put them onto blue paper.  In my drawing I normally used halves for the body. My turtle is made out of one half and four eighths. I think the task was not that hard but took a bit of time to finish. Here is my Fraction Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.